Friday, January 1, 2010

Crescent Wrapped Sausage

For years I have been making these as a special breakfast treat for my family, I have also made them using hot dogs for lunch or dinner. I like dipping them in mustard.

Crescent Wrapped Sausage

8 sausage links
Cheddar cheese, grated
1 (8 oz.) can refridgerated crescent dinner rolls

Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
In a medium skillet brown sausage links; set aside.

Unroll dough, separate into 8 triangles. Sprinkle each triangle with cheese; place one sausage link on wide end of each triangle; roll up dough around sausage link.

Place on lightly greased baking sheet.

Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crescent are a golden brown.

Pin It

1 comment:

lubos said...

Hi Stephanie, these look great. I love biscuit sausages. If you ever decide to get adventurous, I recently posted instructions for making Slovak sausages to my own cooking site, slovakcooking.com. There is nothing like a real home made sausage :)