Saturday, December 19, 2009

Easy Spanish Rice

This is the easiest version of Spanish Rice that I make. I love the flavor of Knorr's Caldo de Tomate (Tomato Bouillon with Chicken). I have found this bouillon at Costco and in the Mexican aisle at the grocery store. I also use Knorr's Chicken Flavor in my recipes.



Easy Spanish Rice


1 cup rice (not instant)
2 tablespoons oil
2 cups water
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Knorr's Tomato Bouillon with Chicken

In medium skillet brown rice in oil; add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil; cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minute, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.

Pin It

2 comments:

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

I read, enjoy and learn from your blog. Thanks! Keep on posting.

Say
www.imarksweb.org