Monday, July 9, 2012

Crock-pot Chicken Taco Filling


I love using just a few ingredients when I cook, that’s because sometime some of the simplest dishes are the best!
The hardest choice about the dish is choosing weather to chose a soft or hard taco shell or maybe to just go for it and have a burrito.
You can see that I decided to have both a hard and soft taco. And there is plenty left over so that I can have a burrito later.

Crock-pot Chicken Taco Filling

2 pounds chicken breast
1 package taco seasoning
1 (16oz) jar salsa (your choice of heat)

Place all ingredients in a crock-pot, cook on low for 6-8 hours. When done shred meat and return to crock-pot. Serve.
Pin It

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

So easy and looks so yummy! I must try this!

Christina Ciani said...

This is currently in my crock pot! I made my taco seasoning from scratch :)