Friday, April 27, 2012

3 2 1 Cake


3 2 1 Yum! What a nice little treat and so simple to. When one is trying to watch their weight and want to have a little something then this little cake is perfect.
Yes it is as simple as 3 2 1 cake! Just 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 2 tablespoons of water and 1 minute in the microwave is all it takes. My little dessert is only 2 points for the cake 1 point for the chocolate sauce and the strawberries are 0 points, that equals a big YUMMY for me!

3 2 1 Cake
1 box angel food cake mix
1 box any flavor cake mix

Mix both cake mixes together in a gallon-size food storage bag.

For each individual cake, mix together 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 2 tablespoons of water in a microwave safe container; microwave for 1 minute. Enjoy! Makes 48 cakes, 2 points each.
Pin It

5 comments:

raquel@eRecipe.com said...

Your cake is cool. Simple and yummy treat. I love the strawberry that goes with it. And a big yummy for me too! =)

Woodworkin' & Good Eats said...

Hi Stefanie, I noticed your taco bean soup and it sounded very interesting. Then when I read your post and see that you are also a Weight Watcher, I decided that I might just find some good recipes here to add to our diet. My wife and I are both on the program and between the two of us we have lost over 110 pounds. That's a small adult woman LOL. I'm your newest follower, please accept my invitation to visit my blog and hopefully to follow me, too. Steve

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm wondering how you came up with just 2 pts per cake? I'm not sayi g you are wrong...my math may be off...but I'm coming up with 5 pts per cake.

Amanda said...

Heather, it looks like this original post is from 2012...weight watchers had a different system for calculating their points back then.