Friday, April 27, 2012

3 2 1 Cake


3 2 1 Yum! What a nice little treat and so simple to. When one is trying to watch their weight and want to have a little something then this little cake is perfect.
Yes it is as simple as 3 2 1 cake! Just 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 2 tablespoons of water and 1 minute in the microwave is all it takes. My little dessert is only 2 points for the cake 1 point for the chocolate sauce and the strawberries are 0 points, that equals a big YUMMY for me!

3 2 1 Cake
1 box angel food cake mix
1 box any flavor cake mix

Mix both cake mixes together in a gallon-size food storage bag.

For each individual cake, mix together 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 2 tablespoons of water in a microwave safe container; microwave for 1 minute. Enjoy! Makes 48 cakes, 2 points each.
Pin It

2 comments:

raquel@eRecipe.com said...

Your cake is cool. Simple and yummy treat. I love the strawberry that goes with it. And a big yummy for me too! =)

Woodworkin' & Good Eats said...

Hi Stefanie, I noticed your taco bean soup and it sounded very interesting. Then when I read your post and see that you are also a Weight Watcher, I decided that I might just find some good recipes here to add to our diet. My wife and I are both on the program and between the two of us we have lost over 110 pounds. That's a small adult woman LOL. I'm your newest follower, please accept my invitation to visit my blog and hopefully to follow me, too. Steve