Monday, December 21, 2009

Easy Ham and Noodle Bake

This is one of Brandy’s favorite dishes. Whenever I would cook a ham she would request that I make this casserole. This is also one of those recipes Richard received from his cooking class from high school. I added the crumb topping to the recipe. Sometimes I put grated cheese on top. Today I didn’t have any block cheese so I used 1 1/2 cups of the bag of grated cheese blend that I had instead.



Easy Ham and Noodle Bake

4 cups egg noodles, cooked
2 cups cubed, cooked ham
1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can milk
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
2 tablespoons butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375⁰F. Cook egg noodles according to direction on package.

Mix together the noodles, ham, cheese, soup and milk in large bowl. Pour noodle mixture into 2 ½ quart greased casserole dish.



In small bowl mix together crushed crackers and melted butter.



 Sprinkle crumb mixture over top of noodles mixture in casserole dish



Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.


Pin It

No comments: