Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Italian Salmon


My family loves it when I cook salmon. Ariel likes it when I use my Bake Salmon recipe. But I wanted to come up with an easier way to prepare it. I had this salad dressing mix in the pantry, and I was thinking how would it taste if I used this instead of the other ingredients.
Now Ariel says that this her favorite recipe for salmon and now she wants me to make it every week.
This is the salad dressing that I used

Italian Salmon

2 to 4 salmon filets
1 envelope Good Season Salad Dressing mix
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Preheat oven to 400⁰F.
Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, place salmon filets in baking dish set aside.
In a small bowl combine salad dressing mix, water and lemon juice, mixing well.
Pour over salmon filets in dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
Pin It

No comments: