Friday, March 12, 2010

Baked Salmon

I discovered this recipe on all recipes many years ago. Whenever I decide to make salmon for dinner this happens to be the way that my daughter Ariel will request that I prepare it. It is such a great tasting easy recipe to prepare that’s because the marinade does all the work. I know when you try this dish it will become a family favorite for your family just like it has become in mine.

Baked Salmon
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 – 4 salmon fillets

In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley; set aside. Place salmon in a medium baking dish; pour marinade over salmon in dish; cover with aluminum foil. Marinate salmon in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally.Pin It

1 comment:

Sook said...

The baked salmon looks great! So healthy, too!