Monday, June 20, 2011

Easy Creamy Chicken


Its funny how my mind works sometimes, it goes into what I call recipe mode and I can’t turn it off until I make something new. You see I rarely cook the same recipe twice except when it comes to baking. Yes I have a lot of tried and true recipes that I love to bake. But when it comes to cooking I always want to eat something new and try something different.
I was talking to Richard about that this morning. And he said that’s one of the things that he loves about me is my ability to throw things together and come up with something new each time. Now this recipe has really good flavor, (Richard says it reminds him of pot pie) but I am already thinking about changing it up a bit.
Easy Creamy Chicken
1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 (10 ¾) can cream of mushroom soup
1 package dry vegetable soup mix
1 (14.5) can chicken broth

In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Add mushroom soup, dry vegetable soup mix and chicken broth. Bring sauce to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncover for 15 minutes. Serve over rice or egg noodles.Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so good. It couldn't be any simpler:)