Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chicken Marsala

I love this chicken! The first time I had chicken Marsala was at an Italian restaurant and of course I had to learn to make it myself and I was so glad to find out the recipe was so simple.


Chicken Marsala
4 chicken breast
¼ cup flour
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
¾ cup Marsala Wine
¼ cup chicken broth or water
1 tablespoon dried parsley

Pound chicken breast until thin, season with salt and pepper; dredge lightly with flour on both sides. In a large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat; add chicken cook on each side until golden brown. Add mushrooms, Marsala Wine, chicken broth or water and dried parsley. Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.Pin It

3 comments:

Brandy said...

i love chicken marsala

Anonymous said...

Hi, Wanted to know, can you make this a day in advance for a large party?

Stefanie said...

Yes yo can. Just don't over cook yor chicken.