Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Point Pumpkin Spice Muffins

20 pounds ago when I was a Weight Watcher leader this muffin recipe was one of the recipe that I would repeat over and over again for my members, It also happens to have been one of my daughter Ariel’s favorites. Will a few weeks ago I went back to Weight Watchers to drop the 20 pounds before it turned into the 40 I original lost over 5 years ago. It’s funny how the weight can sneak back on when life gets in the way. You cake use any cake mix to make these delicious muffins the points come from the cake mix not the pumpkin!


2 Point Weight Watchers Muffins

1 box spice cake mix
1 (15 oz.) can 100% Pure Pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350⁰F, Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cake mix with canned pumpkin mixing until well combined. Divide batter between prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

1 muffin =2 points or 1 point each if you use a mini muffin tin.Pin It

No comments: