Friday, January 15, 2010

Pull Apart Garlic Bread

When my girl’s were young they would have a sleep over for ever birthday. In the mornings for breakfast I would make Monkey Bread, it became a birthday tradition and all their friends would look forward to it every year. I will share that recipe one day but today I made Pull Apart Garlic Bread. I came up with this recipe when I wanted a bread to serve with pasta. I thought why not change the cinnamon and sugar in the monkey bread for garlic and parmesan cheese. It turned out great and I love dipping the bread into the pasta sauce. I know you will enjoy this bread as much as my family does.


Pull Apart Garlic Bread
2 (7.5 oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits
¼ cup butter, melted
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
Cut can biscuits into quarters and place into medium; toss with melted butter.

In a small bowl combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasonings;

 toss with biscuits and butter in medium bowl.

 Pour into loaf pan; spread and flatten slightly.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a golden brown and done in the middle

Pin It

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love this idea! I've never thought of making monkey bread as a savory dish. What a perfect way to serve garlic bread!