Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beef and Bean Burritos

This is a tasty easy quick meal that you can make for your family. I have been making them for my girls for as long as I can remember. I like to buy the taco seasoning from Costco because I use it in a lot of my other recipes. Today I use jalapeƱo refried beans but you can use and flavor that your family likes. And fill the burritos with all the other fillings that you love.


Beef and Bean Burritos
1 pound ground beef
1 can refried beans
1 package taco seasoning (1/4 cup if you have the bulk container)
1 cup water
Flour tortillas; warmed in microwave
Extra filling of your choice: salsa, cheese, sour cream

In a large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef; drain,


 add refried beans, taco seasoning and water,


and simmer 10 minutes.

Spread ¼ to ½ cup filling down center of each tortilla;

top with your choice of topping,

roll up and enjoy.

Pin It

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yum!!! These are a lot like the burrito/nacho filling I make in the crock pot.

Roxie said...

This was delicious, thank you!