Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bubble Sloppy Joe Bake


Simple is always the best way to go, when it comes to cooking. This was not my first time making a bubble bake; I used to make a pizza bake for the girls when they were younger. But this was my first time making a Sloppy Joe Bake.
It came to me yesterday when I was looking in my pantry. I was teasing Richard; I asked him “What do you see when you look in here?” He said “He said a lot of cans.” I then replied “I see all the different dishes that I can come up with. You better hope that nothing happen to me because you will have a lot of cans to get rid of. Take this can of sloppy joe mix I could make sloppy joes, but we don’t have any buns. I am going to make a bubble bake with it because I also have a couple of cans of biscuits that are about to expire.”

That is what I did and this was my end results!


Richard tells me tonight while eating dinner that this is a keeper!

 

Bubble Sloppy Joe Bake

1 pound ground beef
1 (14oz.) can Sloppy Joe mix
2 small tubes of can biscuits
2 cups grated cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside.
In a large skillet brown ground beef; drain. Add Sloppy Joe mix; set aside.
Cut biscuits into quarters; careful fold cut biscuits into the mixture in skillet. Pour mixture into baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes; sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
Pin It

1 comment:

I'm Still Here said...

Hello Ms Stefanie,
You are my blog of the week!!! I love your blog, such wonderfully simple recipes!!!

Vicki
http://www.mymidlifemusings.com/