Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chocolate Éclair Dessert

I have been preparing this dessert for more than 15 years; I found this recipe in a Jell-O cookbook. Whenever I take this dessert anywhere someone usually will ask me for the recipe. I have made it with low fat graham crackers, sugar free pudding, fat free milk and fat free Cool whip for a low calorie dessert. And it does taste just like a Chocolate Éclair!

Chocolate Éclair Dessert
1 box graham crackers
2 (3 oz.) boxes vanilla pudding
2 cups milk
1 (12oz.) container Cool Whip
1 container chocolate frosting

In a large mixing combine vanilla pudding, milk, Cool Whip; set aside. In the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking place a layer of graham crackers; spread ½ of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers, top with another layer of graham crackers then the rest of the pudding mixture, top with another layer of graham crackers. To melt frosting, place in microwave for 15 to 20 seconds; pour over top of last layer of graham crackers in dish. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight before serving.Pin It

2 comments:

Brandy said...

What? You couldn't wait just a few more days until I came home so I could enjoy it. jk :)

À LA GRAHAM said...

Yummy, that looks perfect! Happy to have found your blog! :)