Thursday, May 27, 2010

Easy Fruit Cobbler

I have made this cobbler many times over the years. My family just loves the topping and I love that it is so simple to make, I always have the ingredients on hand. Today I made the cobbler with Bing cherries that I bought a road side stand, 1 dollar a pound you can’t beat that price especially when the store sells them for 4 times that much. I want to think my friend and neighbor Val Templeton for giving me this recipe many years ago.


Easy Fruit Cobbler
4 cups fruit (your choice)
Cinnamon
Topping:
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
½ cup butter

Place 4 cups fruit in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Mix sugar, flour, and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit and cinnamon mixture. Bake at 400⁰F for 40 to 45 minutes.Pin It

No comments: