Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artichoke and Spinach Dip

Like I promise I am posting another recipe from my Pampered Chef party the other night.

I found this recipe on All Recipes many years ago. I have made the dip many times since then and over time I changed the recipe just a little. I could eat the whole dish all by myself but it is always nice to share.

Artichoke and Spinach Dip
4 cloves garlic; minced
1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (10 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese

Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
Mix all the ingredients together in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers.Pin It

No comments: