Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crispy Ranch Chicken

The other day I received in the mail some sample recipe cards from Great American Recipes and this is one of the recipes. I change it up a bit, I used 1 whole egg instead of 2 egg whites and I used chicken breast instead of the chicken thighs the recipe called for. I liked this recipe a lot, Ariel says that it is really, really good and Richard told me that chicken you made was very good. Because Richard works nights he is not home when I cook so I always make his dinners to go. So this tells me that this chicken is even good the next day. I definitely will be making this recipe again


Crispy Ranch Chicken
2 cups crispy rice cereal
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope (1oz.) ranch salad dressing mix
1 egg, beaten
4 chicken breast

Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the rice cereal, Parmesan cheese and ranch salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
Place beaten egg in a medium bowl. Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg and then in cereal mixture to coat evenly.
Arrange the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and juices run clear when chicken is pieced with a knife, 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.Pin It

No comments: