Saturday, December 19, 2009

Easy Spanish Rice

This is the easiest version of Spanish Rice that I make. I love the flavor of Knorr's Caldo de Tomate (Tomato Bouillon with Chicken). I have found this bouillon at Costco and in the Mexican aisle at the grocery store. I also use Knorr's Chicken Flavor in my recipes.



Easy Spanish Rice


1 cup rice (not instant)
2 tablespoons oil
2 cups water
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Knorr's Tomato Bouillon with Chicken

In medium skillet brown rice in oil; add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil; cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minute, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo good!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You honestly have saved me ALOT in fast food. I added an onion to mine at it was absolutely amazing. Thank you again!! 😃

Anonymous said...

This has become a family favorite and I usually hate rice. I add a pinch of onion powder and a pinch of garlic powder. Grest recipe. Thank you